Veal In Buttermilk
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless veal cutlets||10 Ounce (in 2 pieces)|
|Shallot||1 , chopped|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole mustard seed||2 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the veal.
2) Flatten the veal with the back of a heavy knife.
3) In a plate combine flour with pepper and turn meat in it to coat.
4) In a pan, add butter and heat till frothy, then add garlic and crumble in the sage.
5) Add in the meat and tomatoes and cook till the first side is pale golden.
6) Turn over the cutlets and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Pour in the buttermilk, place lid, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
8) Add sauce over the meat and serve hot.