Buttermilk Vegetable Mold
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Stuffed olive slices||1 Cup (16 tbs), stuffed|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In 1/2 cup cold water, add gelatin and allow to soften.
2) Dissolve in 1 cup boiling water.
3) Add in the vinegar, salt, and buttermilk and mix well.
4) Refrigerate till thickened.
5) Fold in the carrots, celery, and cucumber.
6) On the base of a 1-quart ring mold, arrange the olives and cucumber.
7) Carefully add the gelatin mix over.
8) Refrigerate till completely set.
9) Unmold and garnish with additional olive slices.
10) Add cottage cheese in the center.