Strawberry Butter Cream
|Cream cheese||1 Packet (3 Or 4 Ounces)|
|Fresh strawberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), mashed|
|Sugar||1 Pound (10X Confectioners', Powdered)|
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese with butter or margarine
2) Whisk the cheese until fluffy and beat in strawberries.
3) Fold in 2 cups of the sugar until smooth.
4) Take out 1 1/2 cups of the mixture for filling.
5) Add remaining sugar into remaining mixture in bowl for frosting and stir until well mixed.
6) Use as desired, to coat cakes