|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Sieved icing sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
1) In a warm basin cut in butter and beat until softened.
2) Mix half the sifted icing sugar and beat the mixture until light.
3) Add remaining sugar and beat.
4) Add color and flavor as per choice.
5) Beat in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence and let stand.
6) Beat 1/4 teaspoon lemon essence or 1 tablespoon lemon curd..
7) Add some yellow colouring.
8) Beat in finely grated zest of 1 orange
9) Add little orange colouring.
10) In a basin set over a saucepan half-filled with hot water and break up plain chocolate.
11) Let cool before beating in the melted chocolate.
12) Add some vanilla essence.
13) Beat in 2 teaspoons coffee essence or 1 heaped teaspoon instant coffee dissolved in 1 teaspoon hot water.
14) Serve hot.