Burger - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
|For the burger mixture|
|Minced beef/Minced lamb||600 Gram|
|Eggs||1 Medium, beaten|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Tomato puree||30 Gram|
|For the cream cheese filling|
|Soft cream cheese||100 Gram (Yeats Country Soft Cream Cheese)|
|Garlic cloves||1 Medium, crushed|
|For sprinkling and dusting|
|Bran||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As needed to sprinkle on the burger and to dust the work surface)|
|For pan frying|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (As needed for frying)|
1. Into a mixing bowl, add the minced beef, beaten egg, chopped onion, bran and tomato puree.
2. Season with salt and pepper, mix all the ingredients together to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and a crushed clove of garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle some bran on the work surface, place a ring to mold the burger. Fill the ring 3/4 with the meat mixture and spoon the garlic cheese mixture right on the center of the meat mixture.
5. Top again with the meat, making sure not to squeeze the cream cheese out.
6. Sprinkle a little bran on the top to give a coating to the burger.
7. Refrigerate the prepared burgers for a while to get them firm.
8. Heat a pan with oil, pan fry the burgers until nicely browned. Finish them off in the oven for a few minutes.
9. Serve the burger with fresh cut vegetables alone with toasted buns spread with seasoned soft cream cheese.