These creamy dill salmon burgers are made from canned salmon and cooked in a pan. Easily prepared dill salmon burgers are healthy and delicious with the delicate taste of salmon seasoned with dill. Served on English muffins, these muffins are made creamy with yogurt instead of mayonnaise as a healthier option!
|Canned salmon||12 3/4 Ounce|
|Red onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Oat flour||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Plain non||fat greek yogurt|
|Arugula||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
For the Creamy Dill Sauce:
1. Combine yogurt, crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of dill and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper and keep it aside.
For the Salmon Burger:
3. Combine salmon, onion, pepper, ¼ cup of dill, lemon zest, ¼ cup of lemon juice, egg whites, and oat flour in a large bowl.
4. Season with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
5. Use your hands to shape four burger patties (your burgers should be about four ounces each).
6. Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium high flame.
7. Spray olive oil over it and cook the burgers for four minutes on each side or until browned and crisp on the edges and heated all the way through.
8. While your burger is cooking, toast up your English muffins and layer the bottom half of each with a handful of arugula.
9. Place cooked salmon burger on top of the arugula then top with 2 tbsp of dill sauce before popping on the lid.
10. Serve Salmon Burgers with Non Fat Dill Cream as it is.