|Cooked brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (short grain brown rice)|
|Raw walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (carrot, onion and zucchini)|
|Crushed garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning blend||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled) (Trader Joe’s)|
|Steak seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon (McCormick Montreal)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In the food processor combine walnuts, sunflower seeds, celery salt, seasoning blend and steaks seasoning.
2. Process until well combined.
3. Add the vegetables and garlic and process everything.
4. Add the cooked brown rice, ketchup and mustard, give it a final mix.
5. Transfer in a mixing bowl and make burger patties, flatten it out with the back of a spatula.
6. Preheat the electric skillet pour vegetable oil and fry the patties until brown on all sides.
7. Once done remove and assemble it with high protein burger bun, lettuce and tomato slice.
8. Serve with some fries if you like.
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.7%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 285.2 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet