Grounded with all that leftover turkey from thanksgiving??
Here is a Turkey Burger recipe with a twist!
3 Pound (85/15)
No salt seasoning
1 Tablespoon (Rotisserie)
Chicken seasoning/Poultry seasoning
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Etc.)
• Set your hamburger press to the quarter pounder setting or to ¾ inch.
• Add ground turkey and all the seasonings to a large bowl. Using your hands grind the seasonings into the turkey, until everything is well incorporated.
• Take a chunk of the turkey and form a 2 to 3 inch ball in the center of your palm.
• Place a sheet of the pattie paper (shiny side up) on the bottom half of the hamburger press. Place the turkey ball on the center of the paper. Place another sheet of the pattie paper (shiny side down) on top of the turkey ball. Firmly press the hamburger press down until all sides connect.
• Carefully remove the turkey burger from the press. Lightly stuff in the edges of the burgers if they have expanded past the pattie paper. Adjust the amount of meat used to make the turkey balls if the turkey is coming out of the sides of the press.
This recipe for turkey burger should yield about 10 burgers. Cook turkey burgers like any other hamburger. The burger should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees. Serve with your favorite toppings and condiments.
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect burger in no time. Definitely an affordable and super tasty breakfast option.