Guacamole Bacon Burger
|For avocado guacamole|
|Avocado||1 , pitted and scooped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, crushed and diced|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|For bacon burger|
|Bacon slices||2 , halved|
|Lean ham||8 Ounce|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. For making Avocado Guacamole – in a medium bowl take all the ingredients and mash with fork.
2. Cover the guacamole with saran wrap and set aside.
3. For making Bacon Burger – in a bowl add in lean ham, salt and pepper. Mix well with hands and make 2 patties.
4. Wrap patties in saran wrap and press with hands to make thin patties, as shown in the video. Place in a plate.
5. In a pan pour in the oil and heat. Add in bacon slices and cook until crispy. Remove the bacon slices from the pan and place over a paper towel.
6. In the same pan add in the ham patties. Cook until brown from both sides.
7. Place the tomato slices over the bottom part of bun, spread guacamole over the upper part of the bun and set aside. Top the bottom part with patties and bacon. Place the upper part of the bun.
8. Serve Guacamole Bacon Burger with French fries.