Q Dang cooks up one epic, multi-dimensional burger. No ketchup or mustard required it's actually frowned upon. The Three-O is comprised of 3 different variations of onion raw onion, sautéed onion, and crispyfried onion. The patty is smothered with pepperjack cheese and the buns are covered with a jalapeño mayo that you will actually learn to make from scratch. Once these ingredients are piled atop each other, the layers of taste and texture are simply mouth-watering. This is quite possibly one of the best burgers you will ever make. All the while, impress your guests with this rather unconventional American tradition.
|Ground beef||1 1/2 Pound (6 patties)|
|All purpose flour||2 Ounce|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste , freshly grounded|
|Oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (For frying)|
|Mozzarella cheese||100 Gram , sliced|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , smashed and chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Jalapeno||1 , chopped|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Slice onions in 3 different ways – ring, sliced, and thinly sliced. As shown in the video.
3. In a bowl take flour and season with salt and pepper. Add in the thinly sliced onion and dredge.
4. For Mayonnaise – Place the garlic over the chopping board peel and smash with knife. Sprinkle salt over it and smash garlic with knife as shown in the video.
5. For Mayonnaise – In a bowl take egg yolk and add in the smashed garlic. Season with salt, lemon juice and whisk until light in color.
6. Stream in the oil and keep whisking until forms a peak. Add in the jalapeno and whisk again, set aside.
7. For Burger – in a pan heat the oil and add in the dredged onion, deep fry until golden brown.
8. Take out some oil from same pan and pour into a sauté pan, add in the sliced onion and sauté until it turns golden brown. Take out the onion and set aside.
9. In the same pan add in the oil and place the patties. Cook for 15 minutes turning the sides.
10. Take out the patties and place in a baking pan top with mozzarella cheese and broil in the oven for 10 minutes.
11. In a baking tray place the burger buns and toast in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
12. Spread mayonnaise over the buns and top with ringed onion, patties, crispy onion and season with black pepper if desire. Close the burger.
13. Serve Three – O Burger with French fries and enjoy!
Calories 1026Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.8%
Saturated Fat 20 g100%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 502 mg20.92%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 29 g58%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 6156Calories from Fat 4536
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 510 g784.8%
Saturated Fat 120 g600%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3012 mg125.52%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g79.8%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 36 g
Protein 174 g348%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet