2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it. Place a parchment paper on top of patties and press for about 10 seconds. Remove the paper and cook until done.
5. Drop green onion on grill and cook. Then transfer it on top of patties.
6. Place two slices of cheese on each patty.
7. Put some butter and toast buns on grill.
8. Now place patty on the bottom slice of bun.
9. Spread mayo on the top slice. Top it with tomato slice, lettuce, crema, avocado slice, and cilantro.
10. On top of patty, add salsa and bacon slices.
11. Squeeze lime juice and cover the burger with top slice. Serve immediately and enjoy.