If you've ever wanted to make Mc Donald's iconic Big Mac, then you have found the right video! This video will guide you, step-by-step through the process of recreating the world's favorite burger at home!
20 Tablespoon (1 cup +4 tablespoons)
White wine vinegar
1 (with sesame seeds on top)
100 Gram (80/20)
1⁄2 , minced
10 Gram (2 slices)
20 Gram, finely shredded
American cheese slice
Salt and pepper
1. For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayo, sweet relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and white sugar. Whisk well and set aside.
2. To make three level buns cut off the heel of bun. Then cut it into half as shown in the video. Put the top layer and set aside.
3. Roll meat into two golf size balls. Place them on parchment paper and flatten them up, about ¼ inch thick. Cut wax paper around the patty so that it is easy to manage.
4. Drop patties on grill from parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. When patties turn golden on one side, flip and cook on the other side until done. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the other side.
5. Toast bun slices on grill.
6. Now spread sauce on the bottom slice. Top it with onion, lettuce, cheese, and patty.
7. Put the middle layer on top and repeat. Put pickle slices on the middle layer slice instead of cheese.
8. Cover burger with the top layer.