Christmas Turkey Burgers
|Turkey||400 Gram, minced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Large, chopped finely|
|Sage leaves||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolk||1 Small|
|Sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven at 350*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine parsnips, olive oil and pepper powder. Place it over baking tray and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350* F.
3. In another bowl, combine minced meat, chopped onions, cinnamon, egg yolk and sage. Mix it well.
4. Take the turkey mix and make patties. Put it into the fridge to firm it.
5. Wrap bacon over sausages and pop it into the oven for 10 minutes at 350*F.
6. For making cranberries sauce – In a sauce pan, combine cranberries, water, sugar and cook it through. Let it cool.
7. In a pan, heat some oil and fry patties till they are cooked through.
8. Put the halved sprouts into the microwave for 4 minutes with water.
9. In a mixing bowl, mash sprouts and butter together.
10. In a blender combine cranberries sauce and mayonnaise together.
11. Spread cranberries sauce mayonnaise on the bread slices, put the patty over , stick sprout over it and top it with another slice.
12. Serve it with any drink of your choice.
Calories 1358 Calories from Fat 729
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.2%
Saturated Fat 18.8 g94%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 330.6 mg110.2%
Sodium 1428.4 mg59.5%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 11 g43.9%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 67 g134.3%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 58.1%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet