Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers!
400 Gram, deboned
2 Small, chop
1 Bunch (100 gm), chop
Red chili pepper
1 Small, chop
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Begin by cutting the salmon into cubes; chop the spring onion, dill and the chili pepper, without the seeds.
2. In a large bowl combine the salmon, spring onion, dill, chili pepper and the mustard , mix then add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Next add the egg and the breadcrumbs, mix once more.
4. Shape the burgers, make 4 equal size bugger patty.
5. Grease a griddle with a little oil, place the burgers and cook for 2 minutes per side.
6. Serve the tasty salmon burgers along with French fries or fresh salad.