Fresh Ground Beef, stuffed with Lobster, Scallops, or Jumbo Shrimp, takes an ordinary hamburger and makes it 5 Star cuisine, BBQ Pit Boys style.
100 Gram, chopped
3 Tablespoon (2-3)
4 Clove (20 gm)
1 Teaspoon (1/4 teaspoon for each 1 pound burger)
100 Gram, bite size pieces
2 Tablespoon (any flavor of your choice)
1. Peel off the shrimp shell. Cut into chunks.
2. Roll ground meat into 3 patties. Season it with seasoning.
3. Place a black iron pan on flame, and melt about 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
4. Drop garlic, scallop, shrimp, and lobster meat in the pan. Saute for a couple of minutes, just to firm them a little bit.
5. Now, flatten the patties. Place scallop on one of the patty. Fold to cover. Roll it well.
6. In another patty, put lobster, and roll. Put shrimp in another one.
7. Top scallop burger with bacon.
8. Place patties on grill, over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 30 minutes at 350 degree F.
9. Cut and toast bread rolls on grill.
10. Place patties on toasted roll. Top it with sauce and cover it with other slice.