|Lean beef||1 Pound, minced|
|Onions||2 Medium, diced|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed and finally chopped|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|All spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||100 Gram|
1. In a bowl take meat; add in onion and parsley, mix well with hands.
2. Shape the meat into patties with a nice thickness.
3. In a heated and oiled skillet, cook the hamburger patties on one side for 5 minutes, flip to cook on the other.
4. At the end of the cooking process add in the cheese on top of the meat patty.
5. Assemble the sandwich, put the patty in the bun, garnish with mustard sauce, ketchup, pickles, lettuce, sliced onions and tomatoes and serve.