1⁄2 Large, cut into rings (1/2 of it to be sauted)
3 Ounce, sliced
Swiss cheese slices
Cheddar cheese slices
1. Start off with toasting the buns on the griddle.
2. Add oil to the griddle.
3. Put in 1/2 the onion rings and the sliced mushroom on the griddle. Lightly saute until they look a little brown and toasty.
4. Add the bacon slices to the griddle and cook until crisp.
5. Add the pre grilled hamburger patty on the griddle and heat it through.
6. Add the swiss cheese slices on the patty and let them get soft and gooey.
7. Pile up the sauted mushroom and onion on the patty atop the swiss cheese.
8. Top the pile with the cheddar cheese slices.
9. Form a tent with foil on top of the patty so that the heat trapped inside it helps to melt the cheese.
10. On one of the toasted bun, place the lettuce leaves , onion and tomato slices along with the pickle.
11. Carefully, place the hamburger patty with the onions, mushroom and the cheese on top of the other bun.
12. Serve the burger alongside some freshly fried plump onion rings.