My first cooking video using the new Canon EOS Rebel T3, it's also the first time I've used iMovie on my Macbook to edit a video. I think it turned out well, once I figured out how to use iMovie. This is my version of a Hell Burger, very spicy and tasty.
Ground beef hamburger patty
3 ((80/20) lean meat)
Pepper jack cheese slices
3 Tablespoon (extra spicy)
1. On a foil lined baking sheet, place the hamburger patties and season them with the go to spice, on both sides of the patties.
2. Sprinkle the jalapeno powder on both sides and rub it in. Refrigerate the tray for 2 hours before grilling the patties.
3. Get the charcoal grill ready. Remove the patties from the refrigerator and place them on the grates.
4. Cover and grill the patties for about 8 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown and crisp.
5. Once done, place a slice of pepper jack cheese on each patty and cover it with a slice of burger. Cover and let it sit on the grates until the burger slices get nicely toasted.
6. Plate the burgers up and apply Dijon mustard on one slice of the toasted burger, place a slice of tomato and some shredded lettuce and top it up with the other slice of burger, Dijon mustard side down.
7. Serve the hell burger either cut in half or as a whole with ketchup.
The Go-To spice rub is made with a 1/4 cup of each salt, crushed black pepper, a tablespoon of crushed red pepper and a tablespoon of paprika.