1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the white beans and blend to paste.
4. In another bowl, put the tomatoes, bean paste, green onions, yellow pepper, garlic, cornmeal, seasoning. Using clean hands mix them well till well combined.
5. Divide the patty mix into 4 equal parts. Roll each into balls and press to make it a patty. Repeat this with all the patty mix.
6. In a non-stick put 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook the patty for a few minutes.
7. Transfer this into the oven on the higher rack with burger buns in the lower rack.
8. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
9. In a serving plate, place one half of the burger bun. Put the burger patty on it, spread the salsa over it and serve hot.