How to Make a Superb Burger
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Italian sausage||2 Pound, casings removed|
|Scallions (green and white)||3 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced (Optional)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Hamburger rolls||8 Medium|
|Hamburger condiment spread||8 Tablespoon|
|Tomato slices||16 Medium|
|Red onions||1 Medium, sliced thinly|
|Sliced pickles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||8 Medium|
1. In a bowl put all ingredients and mix well. Form patties and make an indentation in the middle.
2. Brush some olive oil on a skillet or griddle and heat it well.
3. Add the patties and cook them for about 5 minutes or until you can actually see they are cooked up to the middle.
4. Flip the patties and cook them for another 5 minutes. Make sure they are completely cooked through as they are made with pork and cannot be eaten medium rare.
5. Take the roll.
6. Smear the bottom and top of a hamburger roll with some hamburger condiment.
7. Place a lettuce leaf on the top roll. Place a patty on the bottom one.
8. Top with tomato, onion and pickles. Cover.
9. On a serving plate serve each burger with fries and drinks.
Calories 1024 Calories from Fat 667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g121.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.5 mg56.5%
Sodium 1396.1 mg58.2%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 45 g89.8%
Vitamin A 74.5% Vitamin C 60.9%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet