Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty!
2 Pound (For Salmon Burger)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (For Salmon Burger)
1 Teaspoon (For Salmon Burger)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (For Cucumber - mint relish)
1 Tablespoon (For Cucumber - mint relish)
1 , chopped (For Cucumber - mint relish)
1. In a processor jar combine salmon, sea salt and basils. Spin for a few minutes, until coarsely ground.
2. For cucumber – mint relish – In a large bowl combine cucumber, mint and rice vinegar. Toss well.
3. Keep the cucumber – mint relish aside.
4. Wet your hands; take out 3 scoops of salmon mixture, make patties.
5. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the burgers.
6. Serve salmon burgers with cucumber – mint relish.
Can serve these patties with gluten free buns.