Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
|Mixed seafood||36 Ounce (salmon, shrimp, pacific cod and sea scallops)|
|Soy bacon||250 Gram (in 1 package 8 slices cut in half)|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Panko breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Medium|
|Lemon juice||1 Medium|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Shrimp||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (2 tbspn per slider)|
|Mini burger buns||16|
1. Roughly chop onion, saute in olive oil until softened and let it to cool.
2. Process the seafood- salmon, shrimp, pacific cod and sea scallops one at a time in the food processor.
3. To a bowl add processed seafood mixture and then add garlic, ground shrimp cilantro panko crumbs sauted onion, pepper and salt and blend.
4. Add lemon zest and 1/3 lemon juice blend and place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
5. Cook soy bacon as per package directions.
6. To a hot pan add oil and cook adding a tablespoon of seafood mix, turn after 2 minutes and cook for 2 more minutes. Taste and check for seasoning.
7. Adjust the seasoning of the mixture as per your taste, add the remaining lemon juice, mix and then form patties.
8. Cook the patties in an oiled pan on medium high heat and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
9. Add buns to the same pan and toast for about 3 minutes.
10. On a serving dish place the grilled buns, spread avocado, then top with shredded cheese, soy bacon and seafood patties and seal with the other bun.
Calories 643 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.9 mg72%
Sodium 2370.9 mg98.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 54 g108.8%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet