1. Heat a pan and add bacon, fry on medium low flame.
2. Remove bacon from the pan.
3. Fry onions in bacon drippings in the same pan. Sauté for a few minutes. Remove onion from the pan.
4. In a large bowl combine grounded beef, add dry ingredients - Kosher salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and ground cumin.
5. Pour the Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke in the beef mixture.
6. Add cheese and mix well the mixture.
7. Heat the grill plate and pour some oil.
8. Make the patties of beef mixture and grill, till its cooked.