Extra Super Tasty Veggie Sliders
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black beans||15 Ounce (Can; drained & rinsed)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Finely shredded)|
|Rolled oats||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Not instant)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (Minced)|
|Onion||1 Small (Finely chopped; diced)|
|Bell peppers||2 (1 Red, 1 Green)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ginger||1 Pinch (Freshly-ground)|
1. Measure all ingredients individually.
2. Then, throw all the ingredients together into a bowl.
1. Using a spoon or masher (typically used to make mashed potatoes), mash all the ingredients together in the bowl until well combined. *Note: Do NOT use a hand/electric mixer or the patties will not stick together as well*
2. Wrap the mixture in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, remove the mixture from the fridge and form 6-8 small, slider-sized patties.
4. Finally, using a hot pan with a little bit of Olive Oil, sear the patties just until browned on both sides (about 2-3 mins.) before grilling them on the grill to cook completely.
Top your grilled veggie slider with your favorite cheese and grilled onions or pineapple and bbq sauce for a little something extra! Serve atop a small dinner roll!
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 485.4 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 16 g32.4%
Vitamin A 61.2% Vitamin C 57%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet