1. Measure all ingredients individually.
2. Then, throw all the ingredients together into a bowl.
1. Using a spoon or masher (typically used to make mashed potatoes), mash all the ingredients together in the bowl until well combined. *Note: Do NOT use a hand/electric mixer or the patties will not stick together as well*
2. Wrap the mixture in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, remove the mixture from the fridge and form 6-8 small, slider-sized patties.
4. Finally, using a hot pan with a little bit of Olive Oil, sear the patties just until browned on both sides (about 2-3 mins.) before grilling them on the grill to cook completely.
Top your grilled veggie slider with your favorite cheese and grilled onions or pineapple and bbq sauce for a little something extra! Serve atop a small dinner roll!