|For the salmon burger|
|Salmon fillet||2 Pound, chopped finely (SALMON PATTIES)|
|Eggs||2 Medium (SALMON PATTIES)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced (SALMON PATTIES)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Large, diced finely (SALMON PATTIES)|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (SALMON PATTIES)|
|Egg||2 Medium (CRAB CAKE)|
|For the crab cakes|
|Blue crab meat||1 Pound (CRAB CAKE)|
|Lime||1 Medium, juiced (CRAB CAKE)|
|Cayenne pepper||3 Small, chopped finely (CRAB CAKE)|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon (CRAB CAKE)|
|Red pepper||1 Teaspoon (CRAB CAKE)|
|Tony chachere's seasoning||1 Teaspoon (CRAB CAKE)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (CRAB CAKE)|
|Crushed red pepper||1 Teaspoon (CRAB CAKE)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs) (CRAB CAKE)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, sliced (BURGERS)|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, sliced (BURGERS)|
|Lettuce leaves||4 Medium (BURGERS)|
|Lemon dill sauce||1 Tablespoon (SALMON BURGER)|
|Tartar sauce||1 Tablespoon (CRAB CAKE BURGER)|
|Extra virgin coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Chop the Salmon fillets finely to make a coarse mince. Transfer it to a large bowl.
2. Dice all the vegetables for the patties.
3. Slice the cucumbers, tomatoes.
4. Clean the lettuce leaves.
5. FOR SALMON PATTIES: In a small bowl, break the eggs and add lime juice to it. Stir well to mix them.
6. Take a large bowl, put the chopped Salmon. Pour the egg mix into it. Add red bell pepper, panko bread and mix with hands. If it moist, add more panko bread to make the mixture.
7. Make large patties with the salmon mixture.
8. On a grill plate, pour a little extra virgin coconut oil and fry the patties till they turn brown on both sides.
9. FOR CRAB CAKE: In a small bowl, put the eggs, lime and lemon juice and stir them to mix till incorporated.
10. In another large bowl take the crab meat; pour the egg mix into it. Add red bell pepper, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, white pepper, seasoning, crushed red pepper, red pepper, sea salt, panko bread crumbs and mix well.
11. Make large patties and fry them on the grill plate with coconut oil till they are brown on both sides.
12. On a serving plate, serve the salmon patty hot on a toasted bun with a layer of fresh cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes and cover with a lemon dill sauce.
13. Serve the crab cake hot on a toasted bun with tartar sauce, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce.
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.1 mg38.7%
Sodium 362.8 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 22 g43.1%
Vitamin A 80.6% Vitamin C 28.2%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet