1) In a bowl, place the ground beef, mix in the garlic, red pepper, onion and sazon and mix in really well
2) Shape the patties into balls and lightly flatten them using the your palm
3) Place the patties on the grill
4) Grill until the patties are done and cooked through
5) Serve the patty with condiments of choice and top with sautéed mushrooms and onion
Try some Spanish burgers with some Spanish seasoning red bell peppers, onion and garlic rolled into the patty. Induce the Spanish flavors and get the fiesta going! Watch the video to get the ingredients and the recipe right! See the video for more on this recipe!