1) In a cast iron pan, fry the bacon slices
2) Shape the patties into balls and lightly flatten them using the your palm
3) Place the patties on the grill
4) Grill until the patties are done and cooked through
5) Sprinkle some cheese over the patty and cook till the cheese is all melted
6) Serve each patty with condiments of choice with your burger buns
Instead of your regular cheeseburger your adding a another dimension to your sandwich which is some good quality bacon! Sounds yummy?? Give this sandwich a good or what? A definite try on the grill and a good recipe for the keeps! See the video for more details!