1) Shape the patties into balls and lightly flatten them using the your palm
2) Repeat until all the meat is used
3) Sprinkle on freshly ground black pepper and salt over side of the patty
4) Place the patties on the grill
5) Grill until the patties are done and cooked through
6) Place a slice cheese on each patty and place them onto your burger buns
How making a cheeseburger from scratch, sounds interesting? Well its not easy but the best thing to do if it excites you. A simple recipe shared by the bbq pit boys, so watch this video to see how to make an easy cheeseburger for you family and kids!