1. Cook bacon.
2. Drain all fat.
3. Combine meat with seasonings, 1 egg, oats, vinegar, and olive oil.
4. Mix with hands (don’t overmix).
5. Form 4 patties, pressing down in the middle slightly.
6. For Roasted Veggies pre-heat oven to 400F.
7. Toss potatoes with seasonings. Toss veggies with seasonings.
8. Spread potatoes on one tray, veggies on another. Bake potatoes for about 15 minutes.
9. Add veggies to oven, and bake an additional 15-20 minutes (or until veggies are slightly browned).
10. While veggies roast cook burgers in bacon pan over med heat, for a few minutes (or until bottom is no longer raw, and is browned).
11. Flip, cover, turn down heat (if necessary) and cook until internal temperature reaches 160F.
12. Let rest while eggs fry.
13. Top with bacon, egg, lettuce, spinach, tomato, and any condiments.
14. Serve warm
These burgers kinda fell apart and had to be re-shaped when I put them into the pan. BUT, they were juicy and moist after they were cooked, so totally worth it!