Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Tomato basil crackers||10|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ricotta cheese/Firm ricotta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the Ricotta cheese.
2. Make 2 patties the size of your palm, make them thin.
3. Place 2 TBSP of Ricotta cheese in the center of one patty.
4. Place the second patty over the first one and crimp the edges to make one burger.
5. Sear the burger on the grill with a temp of Med/Hi about 3 mins each side and then turn the flame to Low.
6. Cook for about 8-9 minutes, check one of the burgers to make sure it’s not pink inside.
7. Place on toasted bun and garnish.
8. Bon Appetite!