Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers
|For turkey buger|
|Ground turkey||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dried parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|For tahini dressing|
|Sesame tahini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for thinning)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice/Wheat / oat bran||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixing bowl knead the burgers together to their shape.
2. Broil for 5 minute on each side.
3. Blend garlic, lemon, water and tahini together. Blend till the consistency is similar to heavy cream. If too thick, add some water.
4. Taste the dressing and adjust seasonings.
5. Mix olive oil with chopped tomatoes.
6. Serve turkey burgers on buns. Spoon dressing on its top.