Soy Sesame Burgers
|Soybeans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracked wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add more flour if needed to bind and shape into patties.
5. Dust both sides of patties with flour and fry in a little oil until brown and crisp.
6. Serve on hamburger buns with desired condiments.