Soy Sesame Burgers
|Soybeans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracked wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add more flour if needed to bind and shape into patties.
5. Dust both sides of patties with flour and fry in a little oil until brown and crisp.
6. Serve on hamburger buns with desired condiments.
Calories 698 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 916.3 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.2%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 29 g57.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 32.6% Iron 60.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet