|Tomato sauce with mushrooms||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Hamburger buns||6 , split and toasted|
|Processed american cheese slice||6|
|Dill pickle slices||6|
1) In a small saucepan, add tomato sauce, sugar, and oregano. Keep away 1/3 cup mixture and keep aside.
2) Cook the mixture on low heat until heated properly. Stir frequently. Turn off heat, keep warm.
3) In a bowl, mix beef, 1/3 cup reserved sauce, salt, and pepper. Make 6 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness.
4) Broil the patties 5 inch away from heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
5) Put the patties on bottom half of the bun and place cheese slice, onion and pickle on top.
6) Broil them until cheese melts and put some sauce over it. Cover with top half of the buns.
7) Serve the burgers with some salad.