Hazelnut Steak Burgers
|Minced rump steak||1 Pound|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a frying pan, melt butter. Add in the shelled and chopped hazelnuts. Stir frequently till it browns lightly.
3) Slice the onion into 4 thick slices. Take out 4 inner rings from the onion and keep aside. Chop the rest of the onion finely.
4) Into a large bowl, add in the minced steak, nuts, chopped onion, 1 tablespoon capers and lemon rind. Add in salt, pepper, paprika, mustard and brandy. Mix well.
5) Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape them into equal-sized balls. Then arrange the balls on a baking tray. Flatten the tops slightly with a wooden spoon, making a slight depression in the centre.
6) Bake the balls placed in the centre rack of the oven for 25 minutes.
7) Serve the Hazelnut Steakburgers between the burgers. Drizzle tomato sauce and mustard sauce over the burgers before serving.