Only Ham Burgers
|Minced ham||6 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1 , seeds removed and finely chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, combine the minced ham, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg together.
2) Mix thoroughly and divide the mixture into 12 to 14 equal portions.
3) Shape the mixture into 12 to 14 round flat hamburgers
4) In a frying pan, heat the lard until melted.
5) Fry the hamburgers in the lard for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen tissue.
7) Garnish the Hamburgers with parsley sprigs and serve hot.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.2%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91 mg30.3%
Sodium 146.1 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 63.1%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet