Only Ham Burgers
|Minced ham||6 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1 , seeds removed and finely chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, combine the minced ham, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and egg together.
2) Mix thoroughly and divide the mixture into 12 to 14 equal portions.
3) Shape the mixture into 12 to 14 round flat hamburgers
4) In a frying pan, heat the lard until melted.
5) Fry the hamburgers in the lard for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen tissue.
7) Garnish the Hamburgers with parsley sprigs and serve hot.