Pizza Burger Snacks
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|English muffins||6 , split and toasted|
|Dried whole oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Monterey jack cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (1 1/2 Cup)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a wok or skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Saute onion and garlic in oil.
4. Add beef, salt, and pepper, and cook until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
5. Drain off drippings.
6. Add tomato sauce.
7. Cook the mixture, until thoroughly heated.
8. Take muffins and spoon meat mixture over it.
9. Top it with oregano and cheese.
10. Place the dish in oven and bake until cheese melts.
11. Cut into quarters and serve pizza burger immediately.
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35 mg11.7%
Sodium 322.5 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet