|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, mixed with little water|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and baking powder.
3. Cut in butter, and add lemon juice and water and combine well to form a firm dough.
4. Keep the dough on a lightly floured board and knead it until smooth.
5. Roll the dough thinly and cut this in shapes of the boat-shaped tins or patty tins.
6. Prick the dough in bottom to avoid the center rising.
7. Bake in an oven for about 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
8. Take out from tins and cool.
9. Serve the savory boats cold with a cup of coffee.