|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter to saute onions until golden.
2. Remove the onions from the pan and set aside.
3. Combine beef, salt, pepper, and sage with onions until mixed well.
4. Shape the mixture into patties.
5. In the skillet, melt the leftover butter to fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Add each patty between two layers of a bun and serve at once.
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.6 mg34.2%
Sodium 263.9 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 24 g47.4%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet