|Lean ground lamb||2 Pound|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple slices||6|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||6 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on it and then seal the edges to form a large burger.
5) Place the burger on coals for 6-8 minutes on each side.
6) Serve lamb burger with some salad.