|Potato||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In an electric mixer, combine onions, potatoes and liver and pulversie twice. Alternatively, use a meat grinder to do the same.
2. Remove on to a bowl, add seasonings and mix well.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat fat.
4. Drop spoonfuls of ground mixture on to hot fat and fry till evenly cooked from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. In the same pan, add remaining ingredients and whisk well till no lumps are formed. Bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
6. Add fried burgers, cover and simmer on low flame for 15 minutes.
7. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve warm with rice or noodles.