|Instant beef broth/1 teaspoon granulated beef bouillon||1 (1 envelope)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hamburger buns||6 , split|
|French fried onion rings||3 Ounce (1 can)|
1) Take a pan and dissolve beef broth in boiling water, keeping the measure 1-cup.
2) Take a medium size bowl and combine together Worcestershire sauce, ground beef, salt and soy sauce in it. Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
3) Shape the mixture into 6 patties of large size.
4) Sprinkle patties with generous amount of pepper. Press the pepper onto the meat lightly with hands on all sides.
5) Place patties 6 inches above hot coals and grill for about 10-20 minutes or until meat is done in the way you like it. Turn only once. Keep coating the patties with beef broth mixture several times.
6) Toast the buns alongside patties on the grill. Butter them, if desired.
7) Place prepared patties in the buns and top all patties with onion rings.