|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Instant meat marinade||3⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Poppy seed rolls||8 Large, split & toasted|
1) Take ground beef and shape into 8 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness. Place the patties in a shallow dish and refrigerate.
2) Right before cooking, stir together meat amriande and water according to label directions.
3) Pour the prepared liquid over the patties. Turn and coat well.
4) Grill the patties over hot coals, brushing repeatedly with marinade. Cook patties until they are done as per your desire.
5) Place patties inside the toasted rolls. Serve with corn chips and sweet pickles, if desired.
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 363.7 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 4% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet