|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Instant meat marinade||3⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Poppy seed rolls||8 Large, split & toasted|
1) Take ground beef and shape into 8 patties of about 3/4 inch thickness. Place the patties in a shallow dish and refrigerate.
2) Right before cooking, stir together meat amriande and water according to label directions.
3) Pour the prepared liquid over the patties. Turn and coat well.
4) Grill the patties over hot coals, brushing repeatedly with marinade. Cook patties until they are done as per your desire.
5) Place patties inside the toasted rolls. Serve with corn chips and sweet pickles, if desired.