|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Beef mince||1 Pound|
|Milk/Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted buns||2 (for serving)|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and eggs and beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat fat in a large skillet and drop spoonfuls of mixture in it.
4. Using a spatula, shape each into patties by flattening them.
5. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides till evenly browned in colour.
6. Drain on absorbent paper. Makes 12 patties.
7. Place between toasted buns and serve hot.