|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Beef mince||1 Pound|
|Milk/Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted buns||2 (for serving)|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and eggs and beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat fat in a large skillet and drop spoonfuls of mixture in it.
4. Using a spatula, shape each into patties by flattening them.
5. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides till evenly browned in colour.
6. Drain on absorbent paper. Makes 12 patties.
7. Place between toasted buns and serve hot.
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg21.5%
Sodium 247.6 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet