Beef Burger Broiler Foods
|Canned cut green beans||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 4 Ounce)|
|Beef burgers||4 (Or As Required)|
|Tomatoes||6 , stem cut and tops scored|
|Canned potatoes||5 Ounce (Shoestring Style, 2 Cans Of 2 1/4 Ounce Each)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place green beans.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on beans and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack.
4. Top with beef burgers, season with salt and pepper and broil for 8 minutes.
5. Turn sides and place tomatoes besides half broiled burgers.
6. Brush tomatoes with butter and broil for 5 more minutes.
7. Top with parmesan cheese and broil till cheese melts.
8. Place potatoes in foil and broil for 2 minutes.
9. Serve beef burgers warm along with broiled tomatoes, green beans and cheesy tomatoes.