Charcoal Broiled Burgers
|Ground beef chuck/Round / hamburger||2 Pound|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic butter/Chili / italian / onion butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Barbecue sauce/Bearnaise / steak / burger sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl, mix together the ground meat, salt, onion salt, pepper and eggs.
2) Make about 8 patties out of the mixture using your hands.
3) Brush the beef patties with melted garlic, chili, Italian or Onion butter.
4) Place the meat patties over the grill, about 4 inches from the medium hot charcoal.
5) Grill the patties for about 15 minutes or till done. Turn the patties once over, basting them with either of garlic, chili, Italian or onion butter.
6) Serve the Charcoal Broiled Burgers with Barbecue, Bearnaise, Steak or Burger sauce on the side.
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.5 mg41.8%
Sodium 568.1 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 0.57 g0.19%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.02%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet