|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Frankfurter buns||4 , split and toasted|
1) In a bowl, combine the egg, salt, cinnamon and ground beef together; mix thoroughly.
2) Peel halve the banana crosswise, then halve lengthwise.
3) Equally divide the meat into 4 portions and shape each portion around banana quarter.
4) Place 3 inches from heat and broil for 12 minutes, turning 1/4 turn at an interval of 3 minutes.
5) Place in the buns and serve the Banana Burgers immediately.