Barry makes homemade burgers with chilli and chocolate plus a yummy cheese middle.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, finely chopped
1⁄2 , finely chopped
1 , deseeded and chopped
20 Gram, grated
4 , toasted
Lettuce head leaves
Bell pepper slices
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the mozzarella.
2. Divide the mixture into portions and flat with hands. Stuff with mozzarella and seal carefully. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a shallow pan on high and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on one side and flip and cook.
4. Take off the patties from the stove and place on kitchen towel.
5. Spread the mayonnaise over the lower burger slice, top with lettuce, patties, lettuce and pepper. Seal with top bun.
6. Serve burger with roasted potatoes and enjoy!