Bacon And Potato Patties
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked (750 Gram)|
|Bacon||4 Ounce, rind removed and diced (100 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) Mash the potatoes well.
2) Blend the egg with mashed potatoes.
3) Season the mixture to taste.
4) Lightly fry the bacon then mix together the bacon and potatoes.
5) Shape the mixture into patties on a floured board.
6) Fry the patties in shallow fat, turning until golden brown.
7) Serve the patties as snack or stuff them in burgers.
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.4 mg20.1%
Sodium 167.7 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 55.9%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet