Tangy Kraut Burger
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sauerkraut||8 Ounce, drained and snipped (1 Can)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hamburger buns||6 , split and toasted|
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil for 6 minutes.
4. Turnover the patties and broil for another 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Sandwich patties between a bun and serve.
6. If desired, top with hot sauerkraut.
Calories 519 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 837.2 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet