Hot Dog Burgers
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frankfurters||3 , halved lengthwise|
|Frankfurter buns||3 , split, toasted, and buttered|
1. In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1 teaspoon salt, dash pepper and milk.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into flat rectangles of the size of buns.
3. Into each patty, press half of a frank.
4. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil for 8-10 minutes; turning once.
5. Serve patty between buns and pass with some potato wedges.